Cusco - Km 104 (Machu Picchu Pueblo)
Transfer hotel to train station (Poroy or Ollantaytambbo)
Departure by train to Km 104
According train schedule walk passing at the archeological sites of Chachabamba and Wiñayuyna
17:00 hrs. Arrival in Machu Picchu Pueblo and accommodation in hostel for Pool Groups, and in hotel for Private Groups
19:00 hrs. Dinner and overnight
Machu Picchu (ruins)
For Pool Groups: 04:30 hike to the ruins of Machu Picchu for approximately ½ hour.
For Private Groups: 05.30 hrs. Bus to Machu Picch ruins.
07.00 hrs. Guided visit to the ruins of Machu Picchu for two hours.
09.00 hrs.Free time .
14.30 hrs. Bus Machu Picchu ruins to- Machu Picchu Pueblo.
Return by train : Machu Picchu Pueblo - Ollantaytambo or Poroy - Cusco (according to schedule and train mode)
During free time: take more photos, climb the Waynapicchu, visit the Temple of the Moon, the Inca Bridge or go to Intipunku.
• Transfer hotel - train station - hotel
• Train tickets: For Pool groups: Class EXPEDITION. For Private groups: Class VISTA DOME.
• Tickets to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu ruins
• Guiding service.
• Basic Hostal for Pool Group, and Hhotel for Private Groups
• Food: 01 box lunch (lunch) , 01 dinner and 01 breakfast.
Passengers must personally bring the following: cleaning implements, a small kit containing: some bandages, cream for muscle pain, altitude sickness pills, fever, stomach aches, water purification tablets, sunscreen, and mosquito repellent. Also, bottled water, flashlight, plastic rain cover, sunglasses, binoculars, camera, walking stick, trekking shoes, light clothes for the day, some money and the original passport. Students must bring your ISIC cardin validity.
To make booking the Inca Trail - Machupicchu 02d/01n See Regulation and Sales Policy here.
• For students with ISIC card and children up to 07 years reductions in tariffs are the following amounts : Students : USA $ 25.00 and Child : $ 50.00 U.S.
• To climb the hill Waynapicchu the cost of admission is U.S. $ 60.00 and must be purchased in advance. Spaces are limited , per day entering a limit of 400 people according to set times : 07:00 to 08:00 hrs. 200, and from 10:00 to 11:00 hrs. other 200. Check availability on the web : www.machupicchu.gob.pe
• Rates are subject to any upward adjustment or the Ministry of Culture of Peru and Peru Rail S. A. , railway company , may determine .
• Rates in pool exclude VAT (Tax 18%). All rates include private self .
• In the pool system is a group of a minimum of 08 and a maximum of 16 passengers.
• Rates for private groups in U.S. dollars (USD $).
Rates for private groups in U.S. dollars (USD
According amount of Pax
In Pool system.