Mollepata - Soraypampa
04.30 hrs. Transfer: hotel - bus station
05.00 hrs. Part Cusco - mollepata.
08.30 hrs. breakfast
09.00 hrs. Walk: mollepata - Sayllapata. (approx. 04 hours).
12.00 hrs. lunch
13.00 hrs. Walk Sayllapata - Soraypampa. Approx. 03 hours
17.00 hrs. Camp.
19.00 hrs. Dinner and overnight.
Soraypampa - Challway
06.00. Hrs. Desayuno
07.00. hrs. Caminata Soraypampa – Huayracmachay. Aprox. 4 a 5 horas
12.00. hrs. Almuerzo
13.00. hrs. Caminata Huayracmachay – Challway.
17.00. hrs. Campamento.
19.00. hrs. Cena y pernocte.
Challway - Machu Picchu Pueblo
06.00. Hrs. breakfast
07.00. hrs. Walk Soraypampa - Huayracmachay. Approx. 4 to 5 hours
12.00. hrs. lunch
13.00. hrs. Walk Huayracmachay - Challway.
17.00. hrs. Camp.
19.00. hrs. Dinner and overnight.
Machu Picchu Pueblo - Cusco
In Pool Groups:
04.00 hrs. Breakfast.
04.30 hrs. Hike to Machu Picchu ruins for approx. Hour and a half.
In Private Groups:
05.00 hrs. breakfast
05.30 hrs. Uploaded by bus to ruins Machu Picchu.
07.00 hrs. Guided tour of 02 hours.
09.00 hrs. Free time. Recommended: Up the hill Waynapicchu, visit the Temple of the Moon, the Inca Bridge, etc. ..
Bajada Machupcichu bus to town. Hours coordinate with the guide.
Return by train: Machu Picchu Pueblo - Ollantaytambo or Poroy
Transfer: Train Station - Cusco.
• Bus Cusco - Mollepata .
• Service guide + assistant .
• Cook + kitchen assistant.
• Alimentos.03 breakfasts, 03 lunches and 03 dinners .
• Pack horses and horsemen : for three days.
• Right of luggage up to 05 kilos per pax : for three days.
• Vehicle Charging for camping gear and backpacks : Sahuayaco Playa - Hydroelectric .
• Bus up and down for PRIVATE GROUPS and Bus down to GROUPS POOL .
• Entrance fee to Machupicchu.
• Hotel Accommodation for PRIVATE GROUPS . Basic hostel GROUPS IN POOL .
• Train: Hydroelectric - Machu Picchu Pueblo.
• Class Train back to VISTA DOME PRIVATE GROUPS and GROUPS Class EXPEDITION IN POOL .
• Transfer train station - Cusco .
• Camping equipment : dining tent, kitchen tent, quadruple double bedroom use, toilet tent , mattress , table, chairs , oxygen bottle and medical kit.
• Breakfast the 1st day , 4th lunch , and sleeping bag .
Passengers must personally bring the following: cleaning implements , a small kit containing a pair of bands , cream for muscle pain , pills for altitude sickness, fever, upset stomach, water purification tablets , sunscreen, mosquito repellent, water bottle , flashlight , rain ponchos , plastic , sunglasses , binoculars , camera, walking stick , trekking shoes , warm clothing for the night , light clothes for the day , a personal money judgment and the original passport . Students must take the isic card effect.
To effect the booking Camino Salkantay - Machupicchu 04d/03n see Regulation and Sales Policy .
We offer for rent sleeping bags for 04 days : Pen $ 0 and $ 0 fiber . Also, for extra load carrying passengers (excess) packhorses over the 03 day in USA $ 0 each.
• For students with ISIC card and children up to 07 years the rates are reduced by the following amounts : Students : USA $ 0 and Child : $ 0 U.S.
• To climb the hill Waynapicchu the cost of admission is U.S. $ 0 and must be purchased in advance. Spaces are limited , per day entering a limit of 400 people according to set times : 07:00 to 08:00 hrs. 200, and from 10:00 to 11:00 hrs. other 200. Check availability on the web : www.machupicchu.gob.pe
• Rates are subject to any upward adjustment or the Ministry of Culture of Peru and Peru Rail S. A. , railway company , may determine .
• The passenger must wear during walks (upload) their personal items , inside of which are the sleeping bag and mat. If the passenger does not want to upload their personal items , must request a horse extra burden by an additional payment of U.S. $ 0 .
• Rates do not include tax in pool ( 18 % Tax ) . Rates in private self .
In the pool system is a group of a minimum of 08 and a maximum of 16 passengers
Rates for private groups in U.S. dollars (usd
According amount of Pax
In Pool system.